- In person at the surgery. To register with us you will need to reside within the practice boundary.
- Online – Download & print off the GMS1 form HERE & return to the surgery
- Please note – we do require the form to be signed for you to be registered with us. We can accept a signed, scanned copy of the form emailed to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We offer a personalised service that focuses on health and wellbeing
- Modern purpose built building with excellent access for those with restricted mobility including disabled parking, ramps & a lift
- Research active practice –Primary Care Research Network member, involved with national studies to improve patient care
- Saturday morning appointments available from 08:30 – 12:00
- Online appointment booking and cancellation service
- Accredited training practice – undergraduate & postgraduate doctors in training. Active in training the next generation of doctors
- Regular column in the local newsletter, gallery space for artists, voluntary organisations.
- Patient Services Manager that will look after you.
- Social media presence including Twitter & Facebook pages to keep you up to date with latest news from the surgery.
- Active Patient Participation Group that will allow your ideas to be fed into the development of the practice
- Free WiFi throughout the surgery