A great opportunity for the right person has arisen to join a fantastic team in a brand new surgery. We are looking for an enthusiastic, flexible and motivated part-time Receptionist Administrator to join our friendly reception team & help delivery excellent levels of customer service. This position would be for an 18 month period, although may be permanent for the right candidate.
Hours: 27.5 per week
- To help deliver excellent customer service to our patients, welcoming them, booking appointments both over the phone & face to face.
- Help support the clinical members of staff with paperwork, including post, test results & registering new patients.
- Direct incoming calls to the most appropriate person to suit their needs.
- Help with the improving the social media strategy of the surgery. Familiarity with Facebook, Twitter etc would be an advantage.
- Help open/close the building when required.
- Liaising with other local surgeries, clinical commissioning groups, NHS England.
Closing date is the 17th March 2014
For more information please see the attached document below.
Job description: Reception Admin JD
Personal Spec: Reception Admin Personal Spec
For more information or for an informal discussion, please contact Debbie Halls on 01223 697600