- By Post – to the surgery address
- By Email – to firstname.lastname@example.org
- By Fax – 01223 697601
- In person, by posting through the letter box if the surgery is closed or in the repeat prescription box in reception
- Online – Click SystmOnline (if registered).
If you are not registered for online prescriptions, please contact the surgery & we can set this up in a matter of minutes for you.
Please note that we are unable to accept prescription requests over the phone.
Please contact the surgery after 11 am for prescriptions queries. It can take up to 48 hours for your prescription to be ready. We will always try to ensure your prescription is ready as soon as possible, but we do say that 48 (working) hours is the maximum you will have to wait.
During Bank Holidays please allow extra time & hand your prescription in early. You should never leave it until the last minute to submit your prescription.
- Good links with local pharmacies who collect from the surgery daily. Let us know which you would like to use & we can arrange for you to collect your medication directly.
- We offer batch prescriptions for suitable conditions. This is when we produce a number of prescriptions that your pharmacy holds. No more monthly requests to the surgery. You simply collect the medication.
- Pre-payment certificates are available to help with the cost of prescriptions. For more information please click HERE for further information & download an application form.