Most of us don’t realise that our daily lives are dominated by distraction and mind chatter. And that distraction and mind chatter winds up being the force that drives us much of the day in terms of what we do, what we react to, and how we feel.
Mindfulness teaches us simple practices to move beyond this, bringing calmness, focus, clarity and inspiration.
We are holding a free mindfulness taster session open to all on 21st May from 13:00 – 14:00. This will be with the mindfulness instructor Sam who will explain what mindfulness is, how it works & the benefits it could bring to your health & wellbeing.
For more information, download the Mindfulness Leaflet or pick one up in reception.
We hope to see as many people as possible at the free taster session.
A great opportunity for the right person has arisen to join a fantastic team in a brand new surgery. We are looking for an enthusiastic, flexible and motivated part-time Receptionist Administrator to join our friendly reception team & help delivery excellent levels of customer service. This position would be for an 18 month period, although may be permanent for the right candidate.
Hours: 27.5 per week
- To help deliver excellent customer service to our patients, welcoming them, booking appointments both over the phone & face to face.
- Help support the clinical members of staff with paperwork, including post, test results & registering new patients.
- Direct incoming calls to the most appropriate person to suit their needs.
- Help with the improving the social media strategy of the surgery. Familiarity with Facebook, Twitter etc would be an advantage.
- Help open/close the building when required.
- Liaising with other local surgeries, clinical commissioning groups, NHS England.
Closing date is the 17th March 2014
For more information please see the attached document below.
Job description: Reception Admin JD
Personal Spec: Reception Admin Personal Spec
For more information or for an informal discussion, please contact Debbie Halls on 01223 697600